Pedram Minoofar handles all aspects of complex real estate and construction litigation including representing clients' interests in all dispute resolution forums (mediation, arbitration, litigation, and other forms of dispute resolution).
Today, Pedram represents a diverse client base in the real estate and construction industries including owners/developers, contractors, subcontractors, and material suppliers in both public and private sectors.
Aside from counseling clients in real estate matters, Pedram counsels clients and litigates numerous other types of disputes including, corporate, partnership, and limited liability company dissolutions, and other commercial disputes.
Pedram also provides advice to clients in real estate transactional matters including, private developments, contract negotiations, leasing, insurance, indemnity, and other general advice.
- Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- State Bar of California
- Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (1998)
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (1995) | Economics
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude Honors
- Southern California Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- California State Bar  # 198599
- - Current
- Pedram Minoofar Attorney Page
- Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP Website
- Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP Blog