For over 35 years, I have been successfully representing clients facing criminal charges or dealing with family law matters. As the Senior Partner of Wallin & Klarich, A Law Corporation, I work hard to ensure our clients are represented with respect and professionalism. When you hire our firm, you place your trust in a team of attorneys and legal professionals, whose only goal is to obtain the best result possible in your case. You are not alone. We will get through this together.
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Federal Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
Free 30 minute phone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer payment plans upon approved credit. A pink slip to your car or a cosigner may help you qualify for payment plan.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- Wallin & Klarich, A Law Corporation
- Founding Partner of Wallin & Klarich, A Law Corporation
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. | Political Science
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- California State Bar # 78485
- - Current
- California Criminal Defense Attorneys
- WK Family Law
- Why You Should Have an Attorney File for a Domestic Violence Restraining Order
11 July 2019
- Can a Domestic Battery Conviction Be Removed from My Record?
10 May 2019
- Domestic Violence Convictions Take Away Your Right to Bear Arms
2 May 2019
- Modification in Child Custody in California
18 February 2019
- New California Law Recognizes Pets as Family in Divorce
16 January 2019
- How to Share a Residence While Divorce is Pending
14 June 2017
- How to Avoid Going to Court for Child Custody
5 April 2017
- Why Are There So Many Divorces in January?
18 January 2017
- Completing a Child Dependency Reunification Plan
11 January 2017
- WK Sex Crimes Attorneys
- Southern California Defense Blog
- CALIFORNIA LIMITS THE USE OF THE KILL ZONE THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR MURDER CHARGES
18 July 2019
- Should Ex-Felons Be Allowed to Serve As Jurors?
10 July 2019
- No More Fees in California?
2 July 2019
- NEW LAW MAY IMPACT YOUR POSSIBLE LOVED ONES SENTENCE IN A CRIMINAL CASE
12 June 2019
- What happens when a warrant has been issued?
4 June 2019
- What is the Difference Between a Straight Felony and a Wobbler Offense?
27 May 2019
- California Law Banning Gun Magazines Back in Effect
8 May 2019
- Local Governments Challenging Door-to-Door Cannabis Delivery in California
24 April 2019
- Crime Down in Los Angeles, According to Mayor
3 April 2019
More about us: http://www.wklaw.com/about.html Our attorneys: http://www.wklaw.com/attorneys.html Our locations: http://www.wklaw.com/offices.htmlWallin & Klarich Reviews - Criminal Defense
Clients talk about the treatment they received from their local lawyers at Wallin & Klarich. Website: http://www.wklaw.com/ Attorney Profiles: http://www.wklaw.com/attorneys.html About Our Firm: Wallin & Klarich helps people who find themselves accused of a...