Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Additional Practice Area
We give free phone consultations. There is never a fee for social security cases unless we win. For some bankruptcy cases, we charge a consultation fee for in-person consultations.
Credit Cards Accepted
For bankruptcy cases only, cash, debit cards from clients, credit cards from family/friends of clients.
All social security cases are contingent fee cases (no fee unless we win). Contingent fees are not allowed in bankruptcy cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
For Bankruptcy cases, we give an "out the door" price. For Social Security Disability cases, there is no fee unless you win and our fee is the standard fee set by the Social Security Administration.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- President / Attorney
- Gigliotti & Associates, P.C.
- - Current
- University of Detroit Mercy
- J.D. | Law
- Saginaw Valley State University
- B.A. | Criminal Justice / Sociology
- Pro Bono Services Award
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Consumer Bankruptcy Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Italian American Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- State Bar of Michigan  # P46167
- - Current
- Legal Forum For Seniors, Macomb County Intermediate School District Auditorium
- Macomb Bar Association
- License To Practice Law
- State Bar of Michigan
- Life Insurance License
- State of Michigan
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map