Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
We are proud to provide cost effective legal services and solutions in the following areas:
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Products Liability
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Wills & Trusts
- Mobilehomes and Mobilehome Parks
- Business and Commercial matters
- Lemon Law
- Insurance Bad Faith
- General Civil
15 minutes free consultation only in stated areas of practice
Credit Cards Accepted
Depends upon the matter
Only on select matters, client is responsible for all costs. Cost retainer is required.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$250.00 per hour. Retainer varies, minimum $1500. Full Estate Plans, inc.wills and trusts, powers of attorney, trust deed, flat fee of $1250 for single and $2200.00 for 2 persons.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Univ of San Francisco
- Undergraduate Degree
- Golden Gate Univ School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 118192
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Is my written agreement only legit if it is notarized by the laws of california
- A: Not all agreements need to be notarized, usually just signed by the parties.
- Q. CA PAR what are the implications of paragraph 26.A? is the mediation binding? can this be removed out of the contract?
- A: Mediation is typically not binding.
Contact & Map