Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
For over 30 years, I have practiced in the State and Federal Court of New Jersey and Penna. in criminal law, immigration law, name changes, wills , powers of attorney and name changes.
- Immigration Law
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant Prosecutor
- Burlington County Prosecutor's Office
- Senior Assistant Deputy Public Defender
- NJ Office of the Public Defender
- Temple University
- J.D. (1976)
- Delaware State University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Basketball Team
- New Jersey State Bar  # 006101978
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Law Office of Paul Ferrell Jr
23 Questions Answered
- Q. What would be the best option in this situation
- A: I am sorry to know of your family and legal issues. The legal issues are very complicated and are serious so I strongly urge you to retain an attorney . His/her fee will not be cheap but necessary in my opinion. Good luck to you.
- Q. We were cited for failure of driver to stop/stay stopped for pedestrians. Code 39:4-32B will there be points for this?
- A: No points, but fine and costs upon conviction.
- Q. Is it legal for my company to put the traffic ticket under my name?
- A: More information would be helpful, but if your employer reported to the police that on that occasion you knowingly disobeyed company policy or instruction, then conceivably you’re personally responsible . You can not rely on the employer to defend you so retain independent counsel right away because it’s possible that a warrant for your arrest may have been issued when you failed to appear.
Contact & Map