The Capua Law Firm, PA is a trial firm that represents businesses and individuals in complex business, construction, tort, and employment related cases
North Carolina Firm Address:
164 S. Depot Street
Boone, NC 28607
Florida Firm Address:
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, Florida 33131
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- North Carolina
- 11th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Capua Law Firm, PA
- - Current
- The Capua Law Firm, PA is a trial firm with offices in Florida and North Carolina. We focus our practice on complex business, construction, tort, and employment related cases. Our boutique setting and seasoned lawyers enable us to offer alternative fee options, such as contingency and flat-fee arrangements. We are committed to cost-conscious, results-oriented engagements; thorough case preparation; and long-lasting client relationships. Founding attorney Capua, a former partner at the prominent Florida law firm Astigarraga Davis, brings more than 16 years experience representing companies and individuals in state and federal trials, as well as international and domestic arbitrations. In 2007, the Daily Business Review recognized Capua as “Most Effective Lawyer” in recognition of outstanding performance in an extremely complex case against one of the world’s top shoe manufacturers. For questions or comments, please contact the firm at email@example.com or visit its website at www.capualawfirm.com.
- ASTIGARRAGA DAVIS
- Boutique law firm with a focus on international and domestic business tort and financial fraud litigation, arbitration, and other business disputes. Clients included primarily multinational companies, banks, and other large institutions. Attorney Capua was a Partner primarily responsible for business tort, construction, and employment litigation. www.astidavis.com.
- LORENZO & CAPUA
- Practices areas included civil rights, employment, and business related litigation. Successfully tried numerous state and federal jury trials, as well as handled state and federal appeals and class actions.
- CARUANA & LORENZEN
- Associate in boutique law firm. Specialized in complex business, construction, and employment litigation.
- Florida State University - Panama City campus
- B.A. | Political Science, Communications
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude, and Order of the Coif
- "Most Efficient Lawyer"
- Daily Business Review
- Recognized by the Daily Business Review as “Most Effective Lawyer” in South Florida in area of international litigation.
- Litigation Section of the American Bar Association
- Business Torts Litigation Section of the American Bar Association
- Construction Litigation Section of the American Bar Association
- Environmental Litigation Section of the American Bar Association
- Labor & Employment Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Trial Lawyer's Association