Free Consultation: (509) 750-9921Tap to Call This Lawyer
Patrick Owen Earl

Patrick Owen Earl

Patrick Earl, Attorney at Law
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Juvenile Law ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Born and raised in Moses Lake, WA Grant County.
Attended BYU Provo and graduated Dec 1988
Played college football at BYU from '84-'86
Attended and Graduated Gonzaga University Law School May 1992

I am married to Lori Dawn (Irick) Earl since Dec 1991. We have 5 children, 4 girls and 1 son. I have been a practicing attorney here in Moses Lake, Grant County since July 1992.
All I do is criminal defense.
Superior, District, Municipal and Juvenile courts
All misdemeanors and felonies.

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    DUI & DWI
    Juvenile Law
    White Collar Crime
  • Free Consultation
    First consultation over the phone or in person for 1/2 hour.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    You can pay a retainer fee held in an office account, based on the severity of the criminal offense you are facing and than I bill against that account at 250/hour. Or I can usually give you a set price amount for the case(s) you are facing if you would rather have a fixed amount for my services.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Washington State Bar Association
ID Number: 22408
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
Self Employed Criminal Defense Attorney
Patrick Earl, Attorney at Law
Gonzaga University
J.D. (1992) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Brigham Young University
B.S. (1988) | Physical Therapy
Honors: BYU Football National Champion 1984
Activities: BYU Football '84-'86
Brigham Young University Logo
Outstanding Attorney 2019
Client's Choice Award 2019
Top Contributor Award 2019
Reviews 84 by clients
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
Outstanding Attorney 2018
High Peer Review Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
10 out of 10 Top Attorney Rating
Professional Associations
Washington Defender Association  # 22408
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington State Bar  # 22408
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
What to do if contacted by law enforcement and asked to answer questions.
Patrick Earl
Speaking Engagements
Spoke to BBCC Business Law Students, Moses Lake, WA
Big Bend Community College
Criminal Law
High Peer Review Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
High Peer Review Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
72 Questions Answered
Q. In Washington State what is the least amount of time for a harassment charge or threat to kill and have previous violent
A: I'm sorry there isn't enough information for me or any attorney to give you direct answer. We would need to sit down and talk about all the needed information and background to see what range of time you are facing. It all depends on criminal history, what you are actually charged with now and how good the cases are against you. my number 509-750-9921 is my cell
Q. Had a DUI accident a 1yr ago, did a BAC test, and got charged with DUI and Vehicular Assault but haven't been convicted
A: You say that you have an attorney so ask that attorney what is happening because he/she will have access to all of the potential evidence. It sounds like there is a blood test that is being processed by the State Tox lab and that takes a long time sometimes so the State is waiting to see what the results are. Good Luck and talk to your attorney or hire a new one
Q. I was arrested for DUI but wasn't driving. I was passenger and am facing charges. What happens now?
A: You have to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you in this matter. They have to prove you were driving.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Patrick Earl, Attorney at Law
1334 S. Pioneer Way
Moses Lake, WA 98837
Toll-Free: (509) 750-9921
Telephone: (509) 750-9921
Cell: (509) 750-9921