Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Business Law
- International Law
Free initial consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable fees offer flat fees and payment plans
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Puerto Rico
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law
- J.D. (2005)
- University of Puerto Rico - Mayagüez
- B.S. (2001)
Websites & Blogs
- Oxalis Law Firm
38 Questions Answered
- Q. is there anyway my dad wont be sent back to ice ?
- A: It is hard to say, however if he wins his asylum claim then he will not be deported.
- Q. My son's dad is telling me hes signing his rights over so he doesn't have to pay child support ..can he do that ?
- A: Technically yes, he can voluntarily terminate his parental rights, however a court case would have to be initiated to request this relief. Normally the other party is the one that initiates such a case.
- Q. My Daughter is 2, her mom and I lived together until 6 months ago. She applied for Assistance, now I owe back CS.
- A: Did you attend the final hearing???? Usually at the final hearing you would testify that you supported your daughter until 6 months ago. If after separation you failed to provide monetary support for your daughter or any other type of support (i.e. buying clothes, food, diapers, etc) or failed to provide proof of support for that time, then you would owe at least 6 mos of back child support (retroactive to the date of separation). If you feel there was mistake seek the counsel of a Family Law attorney who can review your documents and advise you on how to proceed.
Contact & Map