Omar Alfredo ZambranoLaw Offices of Omar Zambrano
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, DUI & DWI ...
About Law Offices Of Omar Zambrano I have practiced law in the State of California since 2003. Over the course of my career, I have represented thousands of clients in a variety of areas of law such as immigration, bankruptcy, real estate, civil litigation of many kinds, estate planning, probate, business law, contracts, personal injury, and guardianship. Competence: I graduated from one of the top law schools in the country, the University of Southern California (USC). I graduated with high honors from USC and I excel in all social and political debates. Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere: I have been practicing law in Southern California, as a sole practitioner since 2003. We maintain a friendly neighborhood atmosphere in our office where clients feel comfortable dropping by without appointments. We don't stand on formalities. I don't wear a suit and tie unless I'm going to court. I try hard to return my client's phone calls promptly. I do not subject my clients to any high-pressure sales pitch to convince them to purchase expensive legal services. To sum it up, we treat our clients as our friends and neighbors, which they often are.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
If you would like to speak with attorney Omar Zambrano just call our office. After you have answered a few basic questions with one of our friendly staff members, a legal professional will discuss your case at no charge. Our practice is devoted exclusively to representing people in California, so we are able to quickly evaluate the merits of your case based on our past experiences and specialized expertise. Generally, it will take less than fifteen minutes for us to determine if we can help you. If we think we can help, we will promptly set up an initial consultation with you. There is never any cost for an initial consultation. We will even provide you with a checklist of documents that we need. Our aim is to provide quality representation and top-notch client service to each and every one of our clients. Once we have the necessary information, we will do our best to answer all of your questions and help you to understand what to expect in the legal process.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer many forms of payments from flat fee pricing to hourly rates. We have payment plans available. You will always know in advance before you hire us what legal fees you will be charge for.
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Univ of Southern Calif
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 231098
- - Current