Olivier A. Beabeau is a Phoenix native and received his B.A. from Vanderbilt University in 1998, and J.D. in 2001 from The George Washington University National Law Center. Mr. Beabeau has also studied European Union law at the Tulane Center for European Union Law in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and history and political theory at Birkbeck College, University of London.
While in law school, Mr. Beabeau served as a law clerk to a large multinational law firm in Washington, D.C., where he assisted the antitrust group with issues involving international competition law. Upon graduation, Mr. Beabeau served as a legislative analyst to the Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative (CEELI) in Washington, D.C., where he developed analyses of pending legislation in the region. In particular, his published contributions addressed various aspects of money laundering, public corruption, and administrative procedure, and were developed for presentation to legislators in Serbia and Montenegro and the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. In 2003, Mr. Beabeau returned to Arizona and assisted the offices of United States Senator John McCain with legislative and policy issues.
Mr. Beabeau is a dual citizen of Belgium and the United States. In his free time Mr. Beabeau enjoys tennis, skiing, and traveling with his family.
- Antitrust Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- French: Spoken
- Senior Associate
- Galbut & Galbut, P.C.
- - Current
- Galbut & Galbut brings together outstanding and experienced practitioners, each of whom is committed to providing its clients with timely, high quality, and personal legal services. Galbut & Galbut offers its clients an unusual depth of expertise because each lawyer leverages the others' years of legal and business experience. The firm’s practice is concentrated primarily in the areas of corporate, real estate, securities, contract, business tort, and intellectual property law, representing clients in Arizona, throughout the United States and internationally. The firm's clientele is diverse and includes all sizes and types of national and multinational corporations, public and privately held companies, individuals, and start-up enterprises. The firm works with lawyers, accountants, and consultants throughout the United States and internationally, and has particular expertise in complex commercial litigation and in assisting companies with global expansion.
- Vanderbilt University
- The George Washington University Law School
- J.D. (2001)
- Arizona State Bar
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit