Oliver O. NaimiCitywide Law Group
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Asbestos & Mesothelioma ...
Oliver O. Naimi has a personal passion for representing injury victims. He was involved in a catastrophic accident when he was eighteen years old, where he was taken advantage of by the insurance company, who did not want to take responsibility for the accident. As a result, he changed course from pursuing a medical degree to becoming a lawyer in order to protect those who have been harmed by others. Oliver made the commitment to stand up for and protect the rights of individuals who have suffered catastrophic injuries due to the negligent actions of another in personal injury cases. Through his dedication, Oliver has secured millions of dollars for clients.
As a managing partner and one of the founders of Citywide Law Group, Oliver’s practice is rooted in understanding what his clients are going through and ensuring their medical, emotional and financial needs are met while maximizing their recovery from the negligent party. With his own personal experience, Oliver understands the importance and delicacy surrounding the nature of personal injury cases.
As a result of dealing with a serious personal injury case himself, Oliver has dedicated himself to providing personalized representation to each and every client he works with. Oliver’s passion in what he does is shown through the unparalleled time and devotion he puts into each case and client. Oliver has dedicated his life to helping people and protecting their rights.
As a rising leader in the profession of personal injury, Oliver has been recognized among the Top 2.5% lawyers in Los Angeles Magazine” by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star.
At Citywide Law Group, Oliver only deals with personal injury cases where his clients have been severely injured. He has taken it upon himself to handle and cultivate personal relationships with his clients as he personally walks them through each step of the case from dealing with the insurance companies to taking the cases to trial, if necessary.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Citywide Law Group
- - Current
- Extern to the Honorable Judge Sheri Bluebond
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Law Clerk
- Ryan & Associates
- Extern at the Center for Conflict Resolution
- Loyola Law School
- Law Clerk
- Los Angeles District Attorney's Office
- Sales & Leasing Consultant/ Marketing Director
- Santa Monica Auto Group
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- J.D. (2010)
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocate
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Oliver Naimi's Website Profile
- Citywide Law Group Website
- Citywide Law Group Blog
- What Is an Ambulance Chaser?
January 27, 2023
- How Serious Does a Collision Have to Be for Airbags to Deploy?
January 10, 2023
- What Will a Police Officer Do After an Accident?
January 5, 2023