After more than a decade of experience in immigration law, first with a U.S. government immigration agency, and then in senior roles with the world's largest corporate immigration law firms, Fragomen and BAL, advising some of the most renown global corporations as well as countless wonderful individuals, Noah decided that the time had come to form his own firm.
?Noah holds the highest attorney peer rating, AV Preeminent®, from Martindale-Hubbell, the gold standard in attorney ratings for over a century. He is also listed in Who's Who Legal, rated Superb (10/10) on Avvo, and a Mensa member.
?He has authored over 30 in-depth articles on immigration law, spoken at over 30 immigration-related events, contributed to major immigration studies, co-edited two highly-regarded immigration law treatises, drafted comments to significant U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services policy memoranda, and been quoted in major media publications.
Past Co-Chair, American Bar Association Immigration and Naturalization Committee
Past Chair and Founder, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) Asia Pacific Chapter
Past Chair, Legal Research and Analysis Committee, BAL
Member, AILA National Business Immigration Committee
Past Steering Committee Member, AILA Global Migration Section
- Immigration Law
- New York
- Klug Law Firm PLLC
- - Current
- Senior Associate
- Berry Appleman & Leiden LLP
- Senior Lawyer
- Nevett Ford
- Senior Associate
- U.S. Department of Justice, Executive Office for Immigration Review
- Fordham University School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- New York University
- B.F.A. (2001)
- State Bar of New York
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- National Business Immigration Committee
- - Current
- Firm Website
- Q. My wife recieved an I-797C form extending her 2 yr green card 18 months. If we travel abroad will she be allowed reent
- A: Yes, she will be readmitted with the expired green card along with the I-797 receipt notice. No other document is required.
- Q. 12/6/17,New H1B approved,but out of job & applied H4,received H4receipt 1/19/2018. Can new employer do H1B transfer
- A: This is a gray area. The immigration team is correct that if you never "activated" your H-1B by working for your H-1B employer for even one day, then it is questionable whether you ever technically held the H-1B status and were counted against the cap.
- Q. can i go out of country and back with my valid EAD / AP , after applying EAD / AP renewals
- A: Yes, but your renewal application will likely be denied and so you will likely need to refile.
- Q. I have applied for N-400 Citizenship on June 20th, 2018 My Green card expires 01/09/2019. Is it okay to file I90 now ?
- A: Yes, that is fine to file the I-90.
- Q. Can I file a I 130 form in order to give MY FATHER a a green card?
- A: Yes, you can still file for him. As an "immediate relative," his past immigration violations are essentially forgiven under the law.