Free Consultation: (949) 326-2626Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nima Sabeti

Nima Sabeti

Sabeti Law and Associates
  • Domestic Violence, Family Law, Divorce ...
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I practice family law which usually includes child custody, domestic violence, divorce, legal separation, child support and more. If you are in need of an attorney feel free to contact my office.

Practice Areas
Domestic Violence
Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of California
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Persian: Spoken, Written
  • Persian: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Sabeti Law and Associates
Chapman University Fowler School of Law
J.D. | LAW
Chapman University Fowler School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
American Association for Justice
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Orange County Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Certified Mediator
Chapman University Fowler School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered
Q. How does unmarried man establish paternity of biological child when biological mother is married to another man in Cali.
A: There are forms that must be completed and submitted to the proper family law court. The name of the main form is FL-200. There must also be proper filing and service of the summons.

Good luck

Nima Sabeti | Attorney at law

Sabeti Law & Associates
Q. Can an ex-spouse gets child support increased based on the current spouse income if it increased significantly.
A: I would need more detail. However, generally, you need to show change in circumstances. This can be shown by increase/decrease in income or increase/decrease in need for child support. I would suggest talking to a family attorney to determine all the factors will be considered by the court.


Nima Sabeti | Attorney at law
Q. Hello can you tell how I do a emergency file the dad has my son but they re homeless my son is currently here with me
A: Generally, if I am understanding your situation you may need to ask the court for an ex parte custody order. If you are in California the form is fl-300. Again, you have not been clear as to your situation. Nothing I am telling you is intended to be legal advice. You may need to talk to a family law attorney.


Nima Sabeti | Attorney at law
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Sabeti Law & Associates
23832 Rockfield Blvd Ste #175
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Telephone: (949) 326-2626
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed