Claimed Lawyer Profile
Nikole K. Messerschmidt exclusively practices Family Law and helps each client move forward. Cases hanlded include divorce, child custody, mediation, spousal maintenance, and other family law related cases.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed fee pricing. Clarity in pricing results in reducing anxiety. Pay for results, not for how much time your case takes.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire
- Illinois State Bar # 6312436
- Wisconsin State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Attorney Profile
- Divorce and Family Law Blog | Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
- What Should Women Wear To Divorce Court?
1 August 2019
- Insurance Considerations During a Divorce
11 July 2019
- How to Plan for Retirement & Divorce
27 June 2019
- What is Estate Planning in Divorce?
20 June 2019
- Complexities of House Appraisals During Divorce
13 June 2019
- Planning for Your Assets after Divorce
6 June 2019
- Maintaining Communication During Divorce
30 May 2019
- The Changing Practice of Home Appraisal
23 May 2019
- Handling the Emotional Turmoil of Divorce
16 May 2019
Contact & Map