Nicole O'ConnorCzepiga Daly Pope & Perri LLC
- Nursing Home Abuse, Elder Law, Estate Planning ...
As part of the litigation team at Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri team, Nicole will work to protect you and advocate for you during a vulnerable time in your life. When you meet with Nicole, you’ll see that she takes the time to learn about you, your unique situation, and will answer your questions in plain English.
Nicole’s goal is to make sure that you understand your options and feel comfortable with your choices. In addition to her keen attention to detail, Nicole’s clients have commented on her ability to bring them peace of mind during the litigation process. Simply put, Nicole is a great person to have on your side to help you retain, process, and understand what’s happening with your case.
At Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, Nicole defends, prosecutes, and engages in mediation in the areas of fiduciary litigation, probate litigation, conservatorships, nursing home collections, and administrative appeals. She also investigates and challenges fiduciary accountings and mismanagement at both the probate and superior court level (powers of attorney, trustees, and conservators.)
When she’s not in the office managing litigation cases, Nicole enjoys walking her Cockapoo named Ember. She also enjoys traveling, and spending time with her family.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- English: Spoken, Written
- Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri LLC
- Articles Editor
- Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal (CPILJ)
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- CALI award for excellence in intellectual property
- UCONN Law School
- CT Bar Association