Free Consultation: (203) 795-1211Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nicole M. Camporeale

Nicole M. Camporeale

  • Elder Law, Estate Planning, Probate
  • Connecticut, New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Nicole M. Camporeale is an attorney practicing with Wiley, Etter, Doyon, LLC. She is admitted to the Connecticut and New Jersey Bar. Nicole worked at Floman DePaola, LLC for 5 years prior to the firm's merger with Wiley, Etter, Doyon, LLC in 2021. Nicole attended Quinnipiac University School of Law where she graduated with honors in the Family Law concentration. While at Quinnipiac, Nicole worked in the New Haven Superior Court through the Sappern Fellowship Program providing assistance to pro-se parties filing temporary restraining orders and divorce paperwork. She also worked in the New Haven Probate Court drafting judicial opinions for Judge John Keyes, one of which was later published in the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal.

Practice Areas
    Elder Law
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Probate Administration
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations for Estate Planning, Estate Administration, and Residential Real Estate Transaction. Long Term Care Planning/Medicaid consultations are not included in free consultations.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Honors: Honors in Family Law concentration
Quinnipiac University School of Law Logo
Fairfield University
B.A. | Politics, Italian Studies, Studio Arts
Honors: Deans list, MAAC All Academic Team, Alpha Mu Gamma- Foreign Language Honor Society
Activities: Division 1 Cross Country- Team Captain
Placeholder image for education.
Rising Stars
Super Lawyers
Rising Stars
Super Lawyers
Rising Stars
Super Lawyers
Excellence in Clinical Work
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Distinguished Academic Achievement in Trusts and Estates
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Professional Associations
New Haven County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Connecticut Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
In Re Estate of Lipsher
Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
58 Questions Answered
Q. I'm the only child&next to kin.My dad is a deceased veteran who had mental illness. Conservator took advantage of him
A: If you have no money to pay an attorney up front, you might want to see if you can find an attorney that believes the case will be successful and may take your case on a contingency basis. If an attorney does not think any money will be recovered, they may not take the case, or may require up front money. If you need legal help for free, your next option is to contact legal services in your area to see if they can assist.
Q. My mother died nearly 24 years ago she is now named in her brother will. I am the only child am I entitled to her share?
A: It definitely depends what the Will itself says. Sometimes a deceased beneficiary's share does pass to his/her children. Other times it can lapse and in effect pass to the remaining named beneficiaries. It truly depends on how the will is worded. When the estate goes through probate you will be notified if you are a beneficiary.
Q. Property left to me and 2 siblings. If Will authorizes me to sell the property do I still need court permission in CT.
A: The Will must still be filed with the Probate Court. If you are named Executor in the Will, the Court will go through the process of admitting the Will and appointing you as Executor. Without that appointment from the Court, you are not authorized to sell the home. The fact that the Will states you have authority to sell, only means that after you are appointed, you can sell the home without needing to file additional paperwork with the Court to approve the sale. In addition to needing the Court's appointment as Executor in order to sell the home, you will need the release of estate tax liens to record on the land records to clear title to the property. These tasks can be done on your own, but I do recommend hiring an experienced estate administration attorney to assist you. Regarding the sibling, this will depend on exactly what the will says. If he has an issue with the sale or he won't leave, the Court will be your resource for resolving this issue. Again, an attorney would be advisable if you expect an issue.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Wiley, Etter, Doyon, LLC
97 Washington Avenue, Ste. 2 North Haven, CT 06473
378 Boston Post Road
Orange, CT 06477
Telephone: (203) 795-1211
Fax: (203) 795-1215
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed