Free Consultation: (513) 258-2377Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nicholas KlingensmithCincinnati DUI and Criminal Lawyer -- Treleven & Klingensmith
- DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Domestic Violence ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Nicholas Klingensmith is former prosecutor who now defends those charged with a DUI - OVI. Nick's experience as a prosecutor gives him an advantage over other attorneys when it comes to trial, plea negotiations and navigating the criminal justice system. He has won at trial, motion to suppress and successfully had DUI - OVI's reduced to a "wet" reckless, physical control and some cases flat out dismissed.
Contact DUI Lawyer Nicholas Klingensmith today.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Treleven & Klingensmith
- - Current
- Nicholas Klingensmith, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- City of Cincinnati
- Law Clerk
- Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Cincinnati
- B.B.A. | Information Systems
- Honors: Dean's List
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- National Trial Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar
Articles & Publications
- What Should I do if I’m Pulled Over?
- Nicholas Klingensmith
- Moore Law TV Show, DUI, Moore Law TV Show
1 Questions Answered
- Q. Can you get a hardship license after a second DUI?
- A: The simple answer is yes. However, the type of privileges you will received depends on the jurisdiction, your judge and the facts of your case. There is typically a "hard" suspension of either 45 or 90 days before you are eligible for privileges. Also, if your 2nd OVI was alcohol related an ignition interlock device will be required with some exceptions.
Contact & Map