Nedda is a Nevada native. She attended the William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Las Vegas. Her determination to get her client’s the results they seek has turned many client relationships into friendships and a significant referral network.
Nedda’s primary practice area is on the debtor bankruptcy, both individual and business. She also litigates complex family law cases that often involve family owned businesses or difficult custody battles.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests