NATHAN P. LINKS, born in Carlyle, Illinois .
License: Illinois, 2012
Education: Southern Illinois University Carbondale (B.S. in Biological Sciences, 2009); St. Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
Member: Illinois State Bar Association, St. Clair County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice: Mr. Links practices in the following areas of law: Estates and Trusts, Family Law, Real Estate, and Guardianships, as well as General Practice.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6309556