Natalie RobertsWechsler Becker
- Family Law, Divorce, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Natalie Roberts has spent the entirety of her legal career mastering her skills in family law. She is well distinguished in the legal community and known for her persistent, intelligent and strategic litigation – both in the court room and in negotiations.
When hand-crafting her legal arguments for the court room, Natalie keeps her client’s quality of life and financial stability at the forefront. She understands that every decision/request throughout a case can have major life impacts on her clients such as transporting your children to and from exchanges, ensuring you have enough spousal maintenance to pay your monthly bills, or protecting your assets to ensure the other party does not dispose of them. These details are all important. For these reasons, Natalie takes time to meet with her clients and go over every aspect of the case and her proposed strategies. Natalie firmly believes that success in or out of the courtroom requires a strong, collaborative working relationship with her clients.
Prior to working at Wechsler Becker, Natalie worked for a family law firm in Bellevue, Washington, Envision Family Law. Having worked for several years primarily in the Bellevue and Seattle area, Natalie established an excellent relationship with other attorneys in King County and is a familiar face to the judges and commissioners on the bench. Natalie’s practice is not limited to King County and she has significant experience in Snohomish County and Pierce County as well.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Family Arbitration
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Envision Family Law
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Top 100
- Association of American Trial Lawyers
- Washington State Bar Association  # 42250
- Wechsler Becker