As a former Assistant District Attorney for Allegheny County, Natalie has experience prosecuting everything from speeding tickets to serious felonies. In addition to having conducted numerous pre-trial hearings and plea negotiations, Natalie has handled thousands of criminal cases at all levels including jury trials, bench trials and preliminary hearings. With her experience as a prosecutor and her extensive knowledge of current case law, Natalie is able to represent criminal defendants in a wide variety of cases. Having spent years prosecuting, she has intimate knowledge of the justice system's expectations and procedures, which puts her in a unique position to be able to defend individuals more completely and efficiently.
While in law school, Natalie worked for Neighborhood Legal Services where she represented numerous clients in landlord/tenant disputes and employment compensation cases.
Natalie is also a veteran of the United States Navy where she served in the nuclear power program.
B.A., University of Pittsburgh
J.D., Appalachian School of Law
US District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Natalie Mihalek Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Elliott & Davis, PC
- Assistant District Attorney
- Allegheny County District Attorney
- Appalachian School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Lawyer as a Problem Solver Certificate
- Activities: Student Bar Association: Senator Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. (2004) | Political Science
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Upper St Clair Bethel Park Rotary Club
- Board of directors