Attorney Nanda Palissery earned his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering at Texas A&M University in 1989. After and during a career as an engineer and associate professor of engineering technology at the Luzerne County Community College, he earned his Juris Doctor at the Temple University Beasley School of Law in Philadelphia in 1994.
Returning to his native home in Northeast Pennsylvania to raise his family, Mr. Palissery opened his private practice in 1994, focusing on criminal defense litigation. Mr. Palissery is admitted to the United States Supreme Court, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Criminal Defense Law
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.A. (1989) | Mechanical Engineering
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association
- Palissery Hinrichs