Ms Jayne Marsh GilbertJayne Marsh Gilbert Probate Probate Avoidance Wills Trusts Contracts Deeds LLCs
- Probate, Estate Planning
- California, Washington
Jayne Marsh Gilbert is a Graduate of the University of WA, BA in history 1986, Dean's List; UW Law School 1989. Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate, Probate Avoidance, Ancillary Probates, Powers of Appointment, Community Property Agreements, Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements, Non-CIR Living Together Agreements, Joint Property, Real Property, TODDs, Right of Survivorships, Contracts.
Licensed to practice law for 34 years. Member of the Alaska Bar 1989-1995. Currently licensed and active in Washington and California Bar Associations, Admitted to the Swinomish Tribal Court, and US District Court. Member of WSBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, NW Estate Planning Counsel, and Skagit County Bar Association.
The Law Firm:
Gilbert & Gilbert Law Inc., PS is a family firm that has served Skagit, Whatcom, and Snohomish Counties for over 100 years. Current partners are Peter A. Gilbert and Jayne Marsh Gilbert. Compassionate and efficient service for the benefit of our clients is a thread running throughout the years we've been in practice.
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Trusts, Probate Avoidance, Community Property Agreements, Pre/Post Nuptials, CIR
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Consult Fee for Jayne Marsh Gilbert is $150 which is waived if Gilbert & Gilbert end up representing the client Free Consult with Peter A. Gilbert for Personal Injury and Criminal cases
- Licensed CA WA USDistrict Court Swinomish Tribal Court
- - Current
- Partner Gilbert & Gilbert Lawyers Family Firm established in 1921. 33 years experience. Areas of Law: Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate/Probate Avoidance, Ancillary Probates, Community Property & Living Together Agreements, Powers of Attorney, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Deeds and Contracts Licensed in CA, WA, US District Court and Swinomish Tribal Court Graduate, previous member of the Alaska Bar UW History 1986 UW Law School 1989. Member of Skagit County Bar, WSBA Real Property Probate & Trust, NWEPC (Northwest WA Estate Planning Counsel) Compassionate, experienced, friendly, and efficient
- University of Washington School of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Mount Vernon Atty
- Honors: Dean's List
- Activities: Sports, Gym, Golf, Bowling, Reading
- University of Washington
- B.A. (1986) | History and Philosophy