Free Consultation: (248) 912-0670Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Trevor A StewartThompson Stewart, P.C.
- Construction Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Our attorneys have over 28 years of experience in serving our client's personal and business legal needs in several practice areas. We are fully committed to zealously protecting our client's interests through diligent representation.
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
We are more than willing to have free a telephone conversation or a free in person conference to discuss any and all legal needs of potential clients.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
After diligent review of a potential client's matter or while currently handling a matter for an existing client, our firm is willing to work with our clients to establish reasonable payment options which are suitable to their life needs.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Detroit Mercy
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Activities: I was provided the unique opportunity to work at a law firm for three years while I was attending law school. This opportunity provided me with exceptional real life experiences of practicing law and helped prepare me to enter the field of working as an attorney.
Contact & Map