Russell J. Berkowitz is widely known as one of the leading medical malpractice and personal injury attorneys in Connecticut. The Berkowitz Law firm regularly obtains substantial settlements and verdicts for seriously injured adults and children stemming from birth injuries, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, wrongful death and other life altering injuries. He is board certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is a Fellow in the Connecticut chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, and a Fellow in the American Academy of Medical Malpractice Lawyers.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Drake University
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Super Lawyers
- Connecticut Super Lawyers Magazine
- Mr. Berkowitz has been selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers listing in Connecticut Magazine and New England Super Lawyers in the field of medical malpractice every year since each list was published.
- American Board of Trial Lawyers
- American Academy of Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Civil Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Berkowitz Hanna - Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Berkowitz Hanna - Blog
- Surgical Complications Due to Medical Negligence
19 September 2020
- Why Are Abnormal Presentations Dangerous for the Fetus?
12 September 2020
- How To Handle Your Child’s Physical and Mental Recovery Following a Sports Injury
6 September 2020