Mr. Eldredge is a co-founder and partner at Brittain & Eldredge, PLLC. He has a passion for helping others and loves his job because it gives him the opportunity to help others every day. Mr. Eldredge has a reputation for giving each client the personal attention he or she deserves and for providing high quality legal representation at affordable rates.
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
Our attorneys are happy to provide a FREE consultation to review and evaluate your case with you.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
We accept certain cases on a contingency-fee basis.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
At Brittain & Eldredge, PLLC, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality legal counsel and personal service while charging reasonable and affordable rates.
- North Carolina
- NC Middle and Western District Federal Courts
- Co-Founder / Partner
- Brittain & Eldredge, PLLC
- - Current
- University of Tennessee - Chattanooga
- B.S. | Economics, English Literature
- Honors: University Honors Program; Brock academic scholarship recipient; Omnicron Delta Epsilon member
- Activities: Honors Council, recruitment committee member Kappa Sigma, executive counsel member;