Mr. James L Cork IILaw Office of James Cork PLLC
- Bankruptcy, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- Arizona, Michigan
James L. Cork II is admitted to practice before all Courts in the State of Arizona and the United States District Court, District of Arizona. Mr. Cork holds a Juris Doctor degree from Thomas Jefferson School of Law (2007) where he graduated Cum Laude and on the National Dean's List. Mr. Cork also holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Justice Studies from Arizona State University (2003).
Mr. Cork has worked at the Department of Defense Criminal Investigative Services where he assisted in the development of evidence files to be used in court, analyzed case files in a variety of different criminal cases, conducted research and helped prepare documents and discovery. In addition, Mr. Cork worked at the Law Office of Brian Burkett in San Diego, California. His work there was focused on Family Law, Probate, and Personal Injury cases.
In January 2008, Mr. Cork opened his own law practice in Scottsdale, Arizona. Mr. Cork has recently opened a second office location in Glendale, AZ to better assist his West Valley clients. Mr. Cork practices in the areas of Family Law, Bankruptcy, and Misdemeanor Criminal Defense including DUI/DWI.
Admissions: State Bar of Arizona, United States District Court, District of Arizona and United States Bankruptcy Court.
Education: Arizona State University (B.S., Justice Studies, 2003); Thomas Jefferson School of Law graduated Cum Laude and on the National Dean's List (J.D., 2007).
Memberships: The State Bar of Arizona, the American Bar Association, the Maricopa County Bar Association, and the Scottsdale Bar Association
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
Free Consultation on DUI, Criminal Misdemeanor Defense and Bankruptcy
Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Varies, Flat Fees available in some cases, Payment Plans available in some cases.
- Solo Practicioner
- Law Office of James Cork PLLC
- - Current