Since 1974, The Gibbs Law Firm, APC has provided unparalleled service in a variety of legal matters throughout Southern California. Prospective clients can expect the same resources as many large firms, without sacrificing the personalized focus and attention that comes with a modest-sized staff. The Gibbs Law Firm, APC has forged many alliances across its long history, and will use all the tools at its disposal to obtain the results you seek. Whether you have residential, commercial or manufactured housing real estate problems, seek advice on any aspect of business operation, require representation in Bankruptcy proceedings or need assistance with trust and estate planning, our team of highly-skilled attorneys will be beside you every step of the way.
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Free initial consultation for estate planning and bankruptcy matters (for debtors).
Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Partner
- The Gibbs Law Firm, APC
- - Current
- Loyola Marymount Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- California Western School of Law
- Law Degree
- Laura's House
- Pro-Bono Attorney
- Activities: Assist battered women with Pro-Bono family law counseling and court appearances.
- Mary Erickson Community Housing
- General Counsel
- - Current
- Activities: Act as General Counsel to nonprofit housing group which develops, holds and operates multi-family affordable housing projects throughout Southern California. Provide legal advice for all aspects of the nonprofit's business including board governance, acquisition due diligence, construction, operation and management.
- California State Bar  # 169558
- - Current
- San Clemente Hospital
- Trustee and Finance Committee Member
- Activities: Charter Trustee of local hospital purchased in 2001 from a Managed Care firm by a group of local physicians. As a Trustee and Finance Committee Member, played key role in the financial turnaround of a local hospital. Planned and implemented over $5 million in capital improvement, including creation of new rehabilitation unit, and the complete restructuring of Med-Surg and Radiology Departments.
- San Clemente Sunrise Rotary
- United States Marine Corps. Air Station Tustin, Presidential Appointed Restoration Advisory Board
- Former Sub-Committee Member
- Activities: Collect and distill CERCLA and SARA required public comment on environmental clean up of hazardous Federal Sites. Review and comment on all documentation related to the Remedial Investigations, Feasibility Study, Remedy Selection and Record of Decision steps for Superfund type clean up. Remedial Action Work Plan was recently issued and approved based upon committee recommendations.