Free Consultation: (888) 483-0311Tap to Call This Lawyer
Mr. Allan S. Lolly Esq.

Mr. Allan S. Lolly Esq.

Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC
  • Immigration Law
  • California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

With more than 20 years attorney experience, my entire law practice is devoted to family immigration, including fiance visas, marriage visas, green cards, U.S. citizenship, and bar waivers based on unlawful presence, misrepresentation, and criminal offenses. I also handle Adam Walsh Act bar waivers. I've obtained more than 11,000 visas and green cards for family members. If interested in working together, I do not charge for initial consultations. You are welcome to email me at or call me at 1-888-483-0311. Please be sure to review our firm website, blog, and FaceBook postings.

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
    For free consultation please visit our website
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
D.C. Circuit
Federal Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
  • Russian: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC
- Current
University of California - Berkeley
B.A. | Philosophy
Santa Clara University
Professional Associations
Better Business Bureau
- Current
American Immigration Lawyer's Association
- Current
Activities: Lecturing attorney with AILA, the main immigration attorney association in the U.S. I've lectured nationwide via teleconference on visa refusals at overseas consulate posts.
California Bar Association
- Current
Santa Clara University Law Association
- Current
U.C. Berkeley Alumni
- Current
Speaking Engagements
Immigration Overview and Case Studies, Continuing Education of the Bar 2012, California
California Bar Association
Immigration History and Handling Undocumented Foreigners, Continuing Education of the Bar 2011, California
California Bar Association
Visa Refusals at Consulate Posts, Nationwide Attorney Teleconference 2010
Websites & Blogs
Immigration Lawyers — Allan S. Lolly & Associates
Immigration Blog - Leading immigration attorney Allan S. Lolly, Esq.
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. Can I petition my husband who has a deportation order? I am a US citizen.
A: Yes, but things may not be as you hope. First, it is important to know the reason for deportation. If it is possible to somehow legalize your husband's status based on your marriage, it might be done while he is in the U.S., but perhaps not. Certainly, the deportation order itself must be addressed in some manner. Consider information concerning bar waivers here: You can also see some blog posts here: You will need a qualified immigration attorney to help and it will cost money if anything can be done for him. Kind regards, Allan Lolly, Immigration Attorney This information is general in nature and not intended as legal advice on any particular matter.
Q. Do i have to register by the secretory of state in order to preform or assist a client in completing immigration forms?
A: Yes, you must comply with the California Business & Professions Code. I do not have the code section handy, but you can search Immigration Consultant requirements in California or perhaps Unlawful Practice of Law in California. Allan Lolly
Q. Ive been in the USA since I was 1 yr old, is there any loopholes of getting my residency or citizenship?
A: There are some loopholes, but very few. Your case requires an analysis. Please go to this blog post and read very carefully. You can see whether you may qualify: Kind regards, Allan Lolly, Immigration Attorney
Q. If a person has a perment visa and their spouse is a us citizen and passes away does the person with the visa have legal
A: Yes, but depending on whether your permanent resident green card is conditional. A conditional marriage green card is issued to a foreigner who is married less than two years as of the date of green card approval. If you have a conditional green card, you must apply to remove conditional status within 3 months prior to the 2nd anniversary of the issuance date on the green card. If you do not have conditional status then you are a permanent resident without conditions. You remain a permanent resident green card holder regardless of whether your spouse dies. For more information about green card requirement, see Kind regards, Allan Lolly, Immigration Attorney. The information above is general in nature and not intended as legal advice for any particular matter.
Q. How could i bocome legal?
A: Yes, it is very possible to put you into status as a permanent resident based on marriage to your U.S. citizen fiancee. It will help to know your nationality and how you entered. If you still have your passport and entry stamps, please keep them in a safe place. It is a good idea to talk to a qualified immigration attorney prior to marriage to help sort out a path to legalization. It will also be important to learn about the opportunities for each family member who has gone out of status. If you have any brothers or sisters who are under the age of 19, please contact an immigration attorney right away. Children are not penalized for being unlawfully present in the U.S. until they become an adult at 18 years of age. After that time, potential penalties start to accrue. For more information about marriage while in the U.S. on a B visitor visa, please see: Kind regards, Allan Lolly, Immigration Attorney Note: This information is general in nature and should not be relied up as legal advice for any particular matter.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC
San Diego Office
4655 Cass St., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92109
Toll-Free: (888) 483-0311
Allan S. Lolly & Associates APC
New York Office
260 Madison Avenue, Suite 8000A
New York, NY 10016
Toll-Free: (888) 483-0311