I represent both individuals and businesses, in areas such as: - Personal injury (car/truck accidents, DWI, motorcycle, slip-and-fall cases, on-the-job injuries, etc.). - Businesses needing help with corporate formation, protection of intellectual property, contract review, etc. - Litigation on behalf of both businesses and consumers in all types of disputes.
- Consumer Law
- Intellectual Property
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
Free initial consultations by telephone. Initial office meetings by appointment only.
Personal injury, insurance, and many consumer protection cases are done on a contingency fee; NO fees charged upfront; fees taken as a percentage out of any successful recovery.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Discount fees offered to qualifying public servants (military, veterans, police, fire, rescue, and public teachers).
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D (1999) | Law
- Honors: Book Award (top student in Legal Practice course)
- Activities: Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of Law Reform; Student-Attorney, Child Advocacy Law Clinic
- University of Miami
- B.S | Mathematics
- Honors: National Merit Scholar, Henry King Stanford Scholar, Golden Key, Pi Mu Epsilon
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas State Bar  # 24027271
- - Current
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- - Current