- Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Estate Planning ...
- New Jersey
A graduate of Smith College with a J.D. from Brooklyn Law School, Monika spent over 25 years fighting for the rights of consumers, first at Bedford Stuyvesant Legal Services and then at District Council 37’s Municipal Employees Legal Services Plan (DC37 MELS) in New York City. Monika defended tenants from eviction proceedings and managed hundreds of consumer chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcy cases. Inspired to do more, Monika established her own law practice in 2005 in Monmouth Beach, NJ, where for 15 years she continued protecting consumers and advocating for their rights.
Monika is also an experienced residential real estate attorney, representing hundreds of purchasers and sellers in closings in Monmouth, Ocean and Middlesex Counties. Monika has helped protect the assets of many homeowners by crafting the right Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney. She has also handled the Probate of many wills for clients whose loved ones have died.
Monika is thrilled to have joined Frances Tomes at Tomes Law Firm, PC in Freehold.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- New Jersey
- State Bar of New York  # 2315562
- New Jersey State Bar  # 037362001
- - Current