- Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York
Monica Madin is a Partner of Madin & Madin LLC and is licensed in New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts. Over the years, she has represented hundreds of clients in numerous courts in areas such as immigration, real estate, personal injury, workers compensation, debt relief and collections, criminal law, business law and various traffic matters.
Ms. Madin is a Municipal Prosecutor for Morris Township, the Township of Parsippany and Rockaway Borough in Morris County, New Jersey. Ms. Madin is also the special code enforcement prosecutor in Dover, New Jersey.
As prosecutor, Monica Madin is responsible for the prosecution of individuals charged with non-indictable offenses in all of the above named municipalities, ranging from ordinance violations, truancy, gaming and fishing violations, traffic infractions-moving and nonmoving violations, DWI/DUI, domestic violence and disorderly conduct matters, to name a few.
Monica is a member of the Morris County Bar Association and the New Jersey State Bar Association, the New Jersey State Municipal Prosecutors Association, Morris County Bar Association, the Kiwanis Club and the Chambers of Commerce.
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes, Expungement, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Citizenship, Family Visas, Green Cards, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Evictions, Landlord Rights, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers
- ID Number: 692383
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- ID Number: 043942015
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5263751
- Arabic: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Madin & Madin Website