Since 2008, Molly Watson has provided quality legal representation to parents of children with disabilities in California regarding their child's individualized education program, commonly known as an "IEP."
We champion the right of children with disabilities to a free appropriate public education that meets their unique needs.
We believe that all individuals are entitled to lives of dignity and social engagement. To this end, we are committed to helping families understand their educational rights.
Our goal is to empower families, such as yours, by identifying and working to obtain the educational tools and supports they need for their loved ones with disabilities.
A former teacher who has taught special education classes, attorney Molly Watson brings valuable practical experience to resolving special education law matters under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, commonly called the "IDEA," and relevant California law.
We may represent you and your child at an IEP meeting or mediation or at a special education due process hearing or in federal district court---all with the goal of obtaining appropriate educational support for your child.
Call us today about your loved one with special needs at 530-273-2740.
- Education Law
- Free Consultation
- State Bar of California
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Education Attorney Martha Watson
- - Current
- Almost a decade ago, Martha Millar opened the Martha Millar Law firm. to provide high quality legal representation at no cost to qualifying parents of children with special needs. Her experience as a teacher in which she saw first-hand, parents struggling to obtain an appropriate education for their children prompted her to dedicate her legal career too helping such families. To this end, we focus exclusively on special education law.
- University of California - Santa Cruz
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Activities: CAPCALAW provides a network of support for parents, professionals and attorneys who represent children with disabilities and their families.
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Activities: The ABA is the largest voluntary bar association of lawyers and law students in the United States.
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA.org)
- - Current
- Activities: COPAA is a national nonprofit organization that protects the legal and civil rights of students with disabilities and their families.
- State Bar of California # 251220
- - Current
- Education Attorney Molly Watson