- Business Law, Immigration Law, Antitrust Law ...
- New York
Min Chan has been on both sides of the story. Having emigrated from China as a child in 1979, she strives to make her clients’ American dreams become their reality. For over twenty years, Min has been a corporate and immigration attorney in New York City. Currently, she is the Managing Partner of Chan Law Firm and is co-founder of General Counsel and Maintenance Platform, aiming to leverage the best-of-breed technology to empower women in law, finance, and real estate. Her professional and personal motto is simple: community, innovation, and kindness.
Min has traveled the world exploring the uses of technology to improve the delivery of legal services to clients, while always ensuring her team balances their work and family lives. As far back as 2000s, Min has been passionate about using legal technology to improve delivery of legal services and access to justice. She has participated in the Legal Geek Conference in New York City and Legal Geek Conference and Law for Good Conference in London. Prior to that, she spoke at the Innovative Legal Services Forum 2019 on the impact document automation has had on providing legal services.
Her background has afforded her the ability to speak conversational Mandarin, Cantonese, Fujianese, and French.
Her highly-specific skills include corporate restructuring, private placement memoranda, EB-5 regional center formation, marketing and compliance, alternative financing for real estate developers, cross border transactions, and legal innovation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Antitrust Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2957124
- Chinese: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- SUNY Buffalo Law School
- New York State Bar  # 2957124
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current