Michelle Thomas is all about quality over quantity. While this generally gives her a straight-forward, no-nonsense communication style, her inner hipster is lying in wait, ready to spring an in-depth conversation about craft food and beverages, local art, and beachside adventures. As a former prosecutor with extensive experience and training in trial advocacy and criminal law, Michelle immediately knew RDF was a perfect fit. Being well versed in DUII law and how it is evolving in Oregon, she wanted a place where she could make a difference in the lives of good people ready to make positive changes. She truly believes in zealously advocating for and protecting her clients' rights at every stage of the criminal proceeding as well as working with courts and prosecutors to reach fair, reasonable resolutions that account for the unique circumstances of the individual involved.
While Michelle has been lucky to travel to and live in many different places, she considers Portland to be her home town. Having learned to drive in Southern California, she has a relatively high tolerance for the traffic, and enjoys exploring local restaurants in her home neighborhood in southeast or bussing it up to Mississippi or Alberta on a weekend night with friends. That's when she isn't catching a local show in Portland's thriving arts community or heading out to the coast to catch an unbeatable ocean sunset.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
MasterCard, Visa, Discover & American Express
- Reynolds Defense Firm
- - Current
- Deputy District Attorney
- Lane County District Attorney's Office
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Chapman University
- B.A. | English, Journalism
- Top 10 Under 40
- National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Oregon State Bar
- Michelle Thomas' Website Profile
- Reynolds Defense Firm Website
- Reynolds Defense Firm Blog
- RDF Book Club – The Artist’s Way
21 October 2019
- Hello Weekend! October 18th – 20th
17 October 2019
- Growth begins with self-forgiveness
13 October 2019
- Hello Weekend! October 11th – 13th
10 October 2019
- RDF Employee Spotlight: Emily DuBois, Director of First Impressions!
7 October 2019
- RDF Client Guide – What is probation?
4 October 2019
- Hello Weekend! October 4th – 6th
2 October 2019
- Is mental clutter weighing you down?
27 September 2019
- Hello Weekend! September 27th – 29th
26 September 2019