Experienced advocate helping families solve difficult issues in divorce and child custody, visitation and child support matters. Full and Limited Scope Representation - Attorney Coaching. Attorney help while you represent yourself on a pay as you go basis.
Client Centered Service - attorney meetings by phone; weekend and evening appointments by arrangement.
Practice devoted exclusively to Family Law since 2007. Prior experience includes Business/Commercial Litigation in the U.S. Virgin Islands and Texas; top international firm representing clients in Corporate/Transactional Matters - Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets, S.E.C. Compliance.
Consulting Expert Services for Family Law Attorneys. Witness Representation.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly and Flat Fees for Limited Scope Representation.
- New York
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Becky Beaver
- Attorney, Founder
- Law Office of Michelle Kostun
- Lackey Hershman LLP
- Dudley, Topper and Feuerzeig LLP
- Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Legal Intern
- Innocence Project
- Summer Associate
- Spodek & Barrett
- Benjamin N. Cardozo
- State Bar of Texas  # 24046237
- - Current
- New York State Bar  # 4096566
- - Current
- Attorneys’ Fees in Family Law Proceedings
- State Bar of Texas (38th Annual Advanced Family Law Course)