Free Consultation: (574) 323-5126Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michelle L. Hildebrand
- Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I decided to open my own family friendly law firm in South Bend, Indiana. I understand the special needs of family law clients as well as those who are going through financial difficulties and have a need for debt collection assistance and bankruptcy services. I have my own family and decided this was the best way to meet the needs of my family while serving the needs of others.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
I offer a free 30 minute initial consultation for Bankruptcy and Estate Planning cases. We do charge between $0.00 and $50.00 for other consultations. Please contact our office for further information and to schedule a consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Clerk
- OlsenCampbell, Ltd
- Indiana State Police
- Law Clerk
- Law Office of Weiss & Schmidgall, P.C.
- I worked as a law clerk for the attorneys who left and formed OlsenCampbell, Ltd.
- Porter County Circuit Court
- I served as an extern for Judge Mary Harper.
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- J.D. (2014) | Law
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review, Moot Court
- Indiana University - Indiana University-South Bend
- B.S. (2002) | Criminal Justice
- Honors: Graduated High Distinction; Bachelor of Science Criminal Justice Student of the Year 2002
- Indiana State Bar  # 32006-64
Contact & Map