(630) 631-4646Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael RossA boutique law practice focused on estates & trusts + elder law.
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
Michael Ross is admitted to the Illinois Bar and has been practicing law for over 20 years. His practice focuses on helping clients with estate planning and administration, and elder law matters.
Legal services include estates and trusts, guardianship, probate and estate administration, and elder law.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Social Security Disability
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept payment via check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- Attorney & Owner
- Law Office of Michael Ross
- - Current
- The John Marshall Law School
- Carthage College
- Honors: Cum Laude, Presidential Scholarship Program Lincoln Scholarship Recipient
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map