Michael Louis CapdeboscqMichael L. Capdeboscq, LLC
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence ...
I was born and raised in Tangipahoa Parish. After graduating from Amite High School, I attended Louisiana State University where I graduated with a degree in Agricultural Business. I then attended Law School at Louisiana State University and obtained a Juris Doctorate in 1999.
After I finished Law School, I served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Ethel Simms Julien, Orleans Parish Civil District Court. I then worked as an Assistant District Attorney for the Orleans Parish District Attorney's Office from 2002 until 2005. In 2005 I moved back to the Northshore and worked as an Assistant Public Defender for the 22nd Judicial District Indigent Defender in St. Tammany and Washington Parishes until 2015. In 2008 I began working part time on private cases, and by 2015 I decided to leave the Public Defenders Office and work full time in private practice.
I currently have an office in Covington, Louisiana. I have been practicing law for over 20 years, and currently concentrate my practice in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Family Law.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- J.D. (1999)
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- B.S. (1996) | Agricultural Business, Business Administration
- Louisiana State Bar
- 22nd JDC Bar Association