Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
Additional Practice Areas
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 4th Circuit
- 6th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Virginia School of Law
- J.D. (1982)
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (1979)
- Honors: Graduated with Distinction (Honors).
- Activities: Member of ATO fraternity; resident advisor in a 1st year dorm.
- Virginia State Bar
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Virginia Creditor's Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Articles & Publications
- "Wrongful Discharge Suits Based Upon An Employee's Filing a Worker's Compensation Claim: Tactics and Defenses," Journal of Civil Litigation, Vol 5, #1, at 13-25, (1993).
- "Why Virginia Should Not Adopt the Proposed Amendment to Section 402A of the Restatement of Torts," Paper delivered at the 1994 Annual Convention of the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys at the Boar's Head Inn, Charlottesville, Va.
Contact & Map