I am a domestic relations and child welfare attorney with substantial experience representing clients in all areas of divorce and post-divorce litigation. I have also accumulated significant time in the courtroom representing parents and children in child welfare cases involving the Department of Children and Families. I accept appointments as a Guardian ad Litem investigator in disputed custody and visitation cases. Finally, I represent plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury and consumer protection matters.Specialties: Family Law, Child Welfare Law (Care and Protection and CHINS/CRA), Litigation and Estate Planning. Learn more at http://www.TangussoandLambert.com.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Salem, Massachusetts Attorneys
- Tangusso and Lambert
- What factors do courts consider when determining child custody?
11 September 2019
- Protecting Assets in a Divorce
4 September 2019
- My spouse and I have just moved to Massachusetts from another state. Do we need to get our marriage license transferred to Massachusetts?
26 August 2019
- What is the difference between a fault and no-fault divorce?
13 August 2019
- My son and daughter-in-law are divorcing. As a grandmother do I have visitation rights?
18 June 2019
- My ex-spouse has asked to pick up our children at a different time from that stated in our parenting schedule. I’m fine with the change, but do we need to alter the agreement in writing or is a verbal agreement enough?
17 April 2019
- I make my living in the arts. Does my spouse have a fifty percent share in rights to my works and the income they produce?
10 April 2019
- Wait–what do you mean I can’t deduct alimony on my federal taxes?
4 April 2019
- Is it true that Massachusetts courts favor mothers in child custody decisions?
7 October 2018