Free Consultation: (302) 351-0770Tap to Call This Lawyer
Michael L. Sensor Esq.

Michael L. Sensor Esq.

Attorney, Lundy Law
  • Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Asbestos & Mesothelioma
  • Delaware, New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Michael L. Sensor is an attorney in the Wilmington, Delaware office of Lundy Law. He was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1996. In 1993, he received his B.A. in German from Temple University, where he was named to the Delta Phi Alpha National German Honor Society. Mr. Sensor received his Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law in 1996, where he was active in trial advocacy competitions. Mr. Sensor is an AV(r) Preeminent Peer Review Rated Lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available through that organization for legal ability and ethics. ("CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.") Michael is a member of the Delaware State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, where he has served on the Board of Governors from 2002 to 2010 and again from 2013 to the present. He is also a member of the Randy J. Holland Worker’s Compensation Inn of Court. He is the co-editor of the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association’s magazine, Advocate. He is also a co-editor of the Journal of the Delaware State Bar Association. His areas of practice include worker’s compensation; personal injury (including auto accidents, products liability, and premises liability). He also serves as Delaware counsel in several large mass tort dockets, including asbestos, benzene, and pelvic mesh, and was appointed by the Delaware Superior Court as plaintiffs' co-liaison counsel in the coordinated Delaware pelvic mesh litigation. He is admitted in Delaware, New Jersey, the United States District Court for the District of Delaware, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Workers' Compensation
  • Asbestos & Mesothelioma
  • Free Consultation
    Free consultations on all matters.
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
3rd Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
  • German: Written
Professional Experience
Co-Editor, Journal of the Delaware State Bar Association
Delaware State Bar Association
- Current
Co-Editor of Delaware's largest monthly legal periodical.
Member, Board of Governors
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Current
Member of Board of Governors and the Editorial Board of DTLA's magazine, the Advocate
Duquesne University School of Law
J.D. (1996) | Law
Honors: Member, Order of Barristers, 1996. Second-place best advocate in Gourley Moot Court Competition, Pittsburgh, PA - 1996. Member, Justice Louis L. Manderino Honor Society - 1996.
Activities: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International - Reactivated Egan Chapter and served as chapter Justice, 1995-1996. Participant in trial moot court teams.
Temple University
B.A. (1993) | German
Honors: Zertificat Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Certificate of German as a Foreign Language, certifying proficiency in German) awarded by Goethe-Institut, New York, NY - 1992
Activities: Delta Phi Alpha National German Honors Fraternity
Justice Louis L. Manderino Honor Society
Duquesne University School of Law
Order of Barristers
Duquesne University School of Law
Professional Associations
American Association for Justice
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
Member, Board of Governors
Delaware State Bar Association
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered

Q. How do I notify my delaware tenants that I want them to leave if there is no lease?
A: If you have no written lease with your tenants, it's deemed to be a month-to-month lease. You must follow the requirements of the Delaware Landlord-Tenant Code to remove them. You can read the Code here:$FILE/lanten.pdf
Q. Can the claim Adjuster demand that a make a decision on getting surgery???
A: You should contact a worker's compensation attorney to discuss this issue. I handle worker's compensation claims throughout the entire State of Delaware and would be happy to consult with you.
Q. Teatimony
A: You should direct this question to the lawyer who is currently representing you.
Q. I violated a no contact order after me and my ex decided to work things out what is going to happen to me
A: The State could choose to bring a new charge of Breach of Release against you, which could result in your bail being increased, converted to secured status, or even revoked. You should cease posting about it anywhere, because your postings could be used against you in a prosecution. You should also contact a criminal defense attorney such as myself to discuss this issue.
Q. does a durable power of attorney I have override a no contact order that was placed between us through the state of DE.
A: Assuming this is a criminal case, the no contact order is an order of the court placed upon a defendant as a condition of release on bail. If this court order is disobeyed, the violator could be subject to a new charge of Breach of Release and have his/her bail increased or even revoked. I suggest you contact a criminal defense attorney for advice as to how to modify the no contact order to an order of "no adverse contact".
Q. State of DE pressed charges against my husband for offensive touching and my sister and I don't want to press charges
A: Unfortunately, the call to drop the charges cannot be made by you and your sister. That decision is made by the Attorney General's Office. However, under Delaware law the prosecutor is required to consult with the victim of a crime before offering a plea bargain. Therefore, when the time comes for your husband to go to court, and you are contacted by the prosecutor, you should make it clear that you do not wish the case to continue.
Q. A lady who's working with the police is telling me to take my dog out of the house because my sister Can she do that?
A: Something is missing from your question. Because your sister.... what? Please rephrase and I will attempt to answer.
Q. Do criminal lawyers take on criminal cases against the state of Delaware on a contingency basis?
A: I am not sure I understand your question. You cannot bring a criminal case against the State of Delaware. However, if you have been charged with a crime, the Rules of Professional Conduct absolutely prohibit a lawyer from taking a criminal case on a contingent basis. If you have been charged with a crime and are unable to afford a lawyer, you should contact the Public Defender's Office for your county immediately.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Suite C
Wilmington, DE 19806
Telephone: (302) 351-0770
Fax: (302) 351-0300