Attorney Michael Kelly joined the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC after working as an intern in the firm’s litigation division. Michael is a member of the New Hampshire Bar Association and the United States District Court of New Hampshire.
Michael graduated magna cum laude from Hofstra University in 2014 and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of New Hampshire School of Law in 2017.
During law school, Michael developed practical legal skills through his participation in the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors Program. As a Daniel Webster Scholar, Michael gained hands-on experience in counseling clients, negotiating settlements, and conducting oral arguments.
Michael strives to provide hard work and unparalleled dedication to every one of his clients.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court of New Hampshire
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC
- University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Hofstra University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Michael Kelly's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC Website