Michael J Harrison
- Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
At the Law Office of Michael J. Harrison, you can be certain that you have an aggressive criminal defense attorney with 35 years of legal experience, who is willing to help you through your difficult situation if you’ve been charged with a crime.
As the former Deputy Chief of Police and Felony Prosecutor in DuPage County, Mike Harrison knows both sides of the law. His extensive training as a police officer earned him an invitation to the Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy in Washington D.C. and has earned him an excellent reputation throughout the state of Illinois.
As a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and DuPage County Bar Association, who is licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court, attorney Harrison has acquired the knowledge and expertise in recognizing weaknesses in many criminal law cases. He is able to use any weakness in the case against you to defend your rights.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- The John Marshall Law School
- DuPage County Bar Association