Michael EntzHandling estate planning & business formations throughout Oklahoma.
- Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law ...
Attorney J. Michael Entz has been practicing tax and trust law for over 30 years. Over that time, he has worked as a legal intern at the Oklahoma Tax Commission, has worked for the Oklahoma State University Foundation, and has maintained a private law practice. He is admitted to practice law in Oklahoma and in the U. S. District Courts for the Western and Northern Districts of Oklahoma. Michael is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is also a former Adjunct Instructor on Estate Planning, Trusts, and Wills at the University of Oklahoma College of Law – Paralegal Program. Michael’s practice is concentrated in financial and estate planning (wills, trusts, and probate matters) and family-owned business planning.
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Social Security Disability
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Tax Planning
- Free Consultation
- Oklahoma State Bar
- Entz Burton & Associates
- Do I Need an Attorney If I’m Going Through Probate?
January 24, 2023
- What Are the Benefits of a Special Needs Trust?
December 23, 2022
- Do I Need an Estate Plan If I Don’t Have Children?
November 10, 2022