Michael graduated in 2009 from Auburn University where he received a Bachelor’s of Arts in radio, television and film and a minor in political science. In the fall of 2009, Michael began his legal education at Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. While at Cumberland, Michael was a member of the National Trial Team. He was an advocate on Cumberland’s national team that won the 2012 championship in Las Vegas, Nevada. Individually, Michael was selected to the National Order of Barristers Honors Society, awarded the Nat Bryan American Board of Trial Advocates Award, and named the 2012 Rasmussen Advocate of the Year.
Since joining Hollis Wright in January 2018, Michael has committed his legal practice to representing injured victims throughout Alabama. Michael’s primary focus is on cases involving tractor-trailer or automobile collisions, premises liability, defective products, and medical malpractice. Prior to joining Hollis Wright, Michael spent several years working in insurance defense litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Car and Truck Accident
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Hollis Wright
- - Current
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (2015)
- Advocate, Cumberland’s National Trial Team 2012 American Association of Justice Student Trial Competition National Champion 2012 National Order of Barristers Nat Bryan American Board of Trial Advocates Award 2012 Rasmussen Advocate of the Year
- Auburn University
- B.A. (2009)
- Alabama State Bar
- Michael E. Eldridge's Website Profile
- Hollis Wright Website
- Alabama Injury Law Blog
- Are Consulting Experts Always Privileged and Confidential? Arguments For and Against Production
12 August 2019
- Defective 3M Earplug Cases Centralized in Florida
22 April 2019
- Raise It or Waive It: Potential Problems for Practitioners with Minimal Pleading Requirements
7 January 2019
- Injured Minor Child? Who Brings a Claim for Medical Costs?
9 May 2018
- Wait, I Have to Pay My Health Insurance Carrier Back?
14 February 2018
- Uninsured Alabama Motorists to Face Penalties
29 November 2017
- What You Should Know About Dog Bite Liability
18 September 2017
- Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI) Claims Granted Multidistrict Litigation (MDL)
10 August 2017
- Are “Possible Causes” of an injury admissible?
3 August 2017