Mr. Lyons is an associate attorney and joined the firm in 1998. Mr. Lyons received his Bachelor Degree in economics and finance from Barry University, School of Business. He then attended Nova Southeastern University, where he graduated from the School of Law in 1997. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Lyons is the president of and an active Real Estate Broker with Lyons Realty Group, Inc.
Additionally, Mr. Lyons has served the City of Hollywood - Planning and Zoning Board.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Florida State Bar  # 147291
- - Current