Michael Gerstein’s practice encompasses Estate Planning, Business Organizations, Tax Law, Real Estate Conveyancing and Development, Family Law, Divorce Law, Personal Injury, Business and Civil litigation and Mediation and Conciliation Services. With a Master of Laws Degree in Taxation, Mr. Gerstein utilizes his tax expertise to assist individuals and businesses in areas of planning and operations. He has been engaged in business dealings with international companies doing business in the New England area and will set up entities that will best serve his clients’ interests. From an individual basis, Michael Gerstein will meet with a client to determine how a plan can best serve one’s interests, and to continue his involvement throughout that client’s needs. Personal involvement, attention to detail, and active cooperation serve the client’s specific interest, and Mr. Gerstein will deal personally with you. Michael Gerstein has engaged in numerous personal injury and business litigation matters, involving and including motor vehicle accidents, contract disputes, business split ups and real estate controversies. Whether the issue involves large complex matters involving national or international concerns, or personal issues involving one person or a family concern, Mr. Gerstein can address your concerns. Michael Gerstein has further tried and handled complex family and divorce law cases and can assist your personal situation and needs from a position of strength as well as sensitivity.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Suffolk University Law School
- - present
- Activities: Moot Court Board
- Boston University School of Law
- LL.M. (1980) | Tax
- - present
- Haverhill Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Legal Blog
- Common Myths in Massachusetts Family Law Every Parent Should Know
8 January 2020
- My mother slipped while walking through an icy mall parking lot and broke her arm. Who is responsible for her injury?
27 December 2019
- Mistakes to Avoid During Alimony Negotiations
18 December 2019
- Holiday Custody
4 December 2019
- Is it legal to videotape my spouse behaving badly (verbal or physical abuse, infidelity, etc) as evidence in a divorce case?
2 December 2019
- Know The Legal Steps To Take After A Wrongful Death Caused By An Auto Accident
23 October 2019
- Is Massachusetts a 50/50 state when it comes to the division of assets in a divorce?
25 September 2019
- Handling A Wrongful Death Claim
18 September 2019
- I was injured as a passenger of an Uber driver, who is responsible for damages?
16 August 2019