Mia Ilene-Beth Frieder is the author of two books which have been the subject of accredited seminars in Georgia and throughout the southeast including Alabama and Tennessee. Mia has been a featured speaker at Bridge the Gap, a required seminar for all new members of the Georgia Bar for over a decade, and spoken at the national level at the annual convention for the American Association for Justice on the topic of Failure to Diagnose Breast Cancer. In addition to her books, Mia has authored numerous articles which have been published nationally.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Emory University School of Law
- State Bar of Georgia # 277360
- Hilley & Frieder, P.C.
- Hilley & Frieder, P.C. Blog
- Misdiagnosis a factor in more than a third of malpractice claims
15 August 2019
- Partner Mia Frieder featured in Trial magazine
13 August 2019
- Pedestrian fatalities and the meaning of full value of life
9 August 2019
- Increase to Georgia Workers' Compensation Benefits Starting July 1
16 July 2019
- Workers' compensation and the most common injuries for claims
2 July 2019
- The top cause of nursing home neglect
5 June 2019
- Common ways children get hurt in car accidents
3 April 2019
- Filing a successful workers' compensation claim
4 March 2019
- All attorneys at Hilley & Frieder have been named to the Super Lawyers list for 2019!
14 February 2019
Hilley & Frieder in Atlanta, Georgia, provides representation in premises liability, car accident, and other injury cases. If you have been injured, you have the right to seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering against the person or company that caused your injury. Contact the firm today.