Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. (2012) | Criminal Law
- Honors: Finished as a Quarter-finalist in the 2009 First-Year Moot Court Competition, competed in the 2010 Buffalo / Niagara National Mock Trial Competition, the 2011 AAJ National Trial Competition, the 2011 ABA Negotiation Competition, the 2012 ABA Mediation Competition, and was a Finalist in the 2011-2012 J. Greg Allen Mock Trial Competition.
- Activities: President of the Student Bar Association, appointed an Executive Board Member of the Board of Advocates, and represented his school at the 2011 Annual American Bar Association Meeting.
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
- B.A. (2008) | Criminal Justice
Websites & Blogs
- New Jersey Criminal Lawyers
Contact & Map